Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally.....

Some of my loyal viewers may have a noticed several makeovers on my blog these past few days! The first one I did, I liked, but I saw several other fellow bloggers using the same digital scrapbooking kit, probably because it is super cute and free, so I wanted mine to be different! I think I've finally got something I like, but who knows, I can't make any promises. Just when I feel like I've got this blogging thing figured out I get humbled and try to do something that's really challenging for me. I got all my helpful instructions from http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/, there was just one thing with the border instructions that were really confusing and I don't think she was specific enough, but maybe it was just me. Anyway, I'm a pro now if anyone needs help. (well probably not but I'd like to think so!) Oh, and Devin asked me when we will have a more manly looking blog and I told him when he starts posting so look out.

4 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Looks so cute!!

RPH said...

you are killing me! i love it!

juliespahr said...

We, me and Griffin, just got on to see some pictures of our favorite people back home! I love the new look!! Grif was funny as he said everyones names!!! But he got most excited when he saw Meghans picture!!

RPH said...

wait is that julie, julie? where is her blog? i want to see how she is!?! and what does she mean "people back home"? did she move? oh julie, where are you in the blogging world? i have tami and kris...the circle is just not complete without you!!!