
Today we had a baby shower for my little sister Kristen and I was lucky enough to get to take all 3 of my children with me to it. After having been at my mom's for 5 hours I was the mean mom that said it was time to go home. This is part of a conversation I had with Liam.
Liam: "I wish there were 3 of me"
Me: "Oh yeah, why is that?"
Liam: "So one of me could live here, one of me could live with Julie, and one of me could live with you!"
Me: "Why would you want to do that?" (silly question)
Liam: "Cause it's always so fun everywhere!"
I thought I'd add a picture I took of Liam that shows his new growth on his eyebrow, don't mind the messy face! :-) It's kind of a goofy picture but I was trying to get his eyebrow and he kept looking at me straight on. Oh well! Remember it's his right eyebrow.





1 comment:
I totally agree with that kid. He is a genius! I wish there were 3 of me too. Imagine what I could accomplish in one day!
And if there were a few of me, I dont think I would mind living with you, Julie, or at your parents. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment