Saturday, April 26, 2008
Another quick one from Liam...
After arriving home from the shower I was trying to get kids to help me straighten up the house a little. Liam, who is usually the first one to jump in and help, started talking snotty to me. I asked him to come close to me after giving him a warning about it and I flicked his mouth. He started crying and told me it hurt. I explained to him that he hurt my feelings when he talks to me like that. About 5 minutes later he came and said this to me. "Mom, I told you I needed a new brain cause this one makes me talk to you like that!" You've got to smile and laugh at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I can so hear him saying that! Tell him to hang out at Froots with me- I miss his humor!
That is hilarious! Maybe my son needs a new brain too! Hahaa
Post a Comment