Thursday, April 24, 2008

Meghan turns 10 weeks old....

Meghan is 10 weeks old, I can hardly believe it! She is 23 1/2 inches long and weighs 12 1/2 lbs. She is a really good baby and has started smiling and talking baby talk to whoever is holding her! We love her so much and couldn't have asked for a happier baby. She is a good sleeper too, well at night, during the day she wants to held while she sleeps, I'm hoping it's just something she is going through. We've had a total of 3 night where she has slept 8 hours straight! Yeah!

She was all smiles until we got the camera out! I had Liam taking the pictures while I was trying to get her to smile. This was the best we got. This is also one of my favorite bows on her.

2 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

What a cutie! Congrats on the three nights! Very exciting-for you.

Matt and Vanessa said...

I bet it's hard to imagine your family without her now. I think she is super cute and growing cuter by the minute. Love the bow too, you'll have to teach me.