We had our family reunion over Labor Day weekend with my side of the family up at Camp Lomia. We went up Friday night and stayed until Monday. We were hoping for cooler weather but it ended up being pretty warm during the day but cooled way down at night. Meghan was pretty much a party pooper and just wanted to be up at the cabin the entire time. I think the biggest reason is because she was also hot, I only packed pants for her, so when she would drag one of us to the cabin she would strip down to just her undies and hang out and watch movies on the laptop while everyone else had a good time doing all of the activities that were planned.


It was an Olympic theme so we were put in groups of 3 or 4 families and we each represented a country. We represented Mexico, there were also Fiji, Japan, Germany, and Senegal (Africa). They tried to pick countries that people had either served missions in or had visited there. There was a parade where everyone dressed up representing their country and we all had flags from that country as well. This happened while I was up attending to Meghan and her nakedness! Apparently Ryleigh slipped in with Fiji for the parade! Oh well!Each country was in charge of one meal, which we tried to represent the countries with as well.
I have more pictures and will post more about it later.





No comments:
Post a Comment