Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ryleigh turns 10!!!

Could that possibly be true? I guess it is! Ryleigh turned ten on the 14th of September and I can hardly get over it! She chose to invite her cousins Jacie and Paityn and then her Aunt Makenna to go out on a date with me for her birthday. Paityn couldn't go so it was just the 4 of us. Ryleigh chose Serrano's for dinner and then we went to As You Wish to paint. Here are the girls painting their items.


Makenna chose a Hippo piggy bank

Ryleigh chose a turtle piggy bank


And Jacie chose this little dragon that turned out very cute!


I'm pretty sure they all had a great time, I know Ryleigh did!

Some things I love about Ryleigh right now are:
1. She is very compassionate
2. She likes to help in the kitchen (she's not very good in there, but likes to none the less)
3. She aims to please other people (not her mother but other people)
4. Her beautiful red hair. She doesn't love having red hair, but we get stopped all the time from people who are just in awe with how pretty her hair is. One day she will appreciate it.
5. She loves little kids and wishes we could have another brother or sister around here. She loves to help me in nursery and with her little cousins.
6. She cares about others and wants everyone to be happy.
7. She is very much a daddy's girl. She likes to go to work with him, fly airplanes with him, pretty much anything with him.
8. She is very good at baton, and enjoys learning and getting better at it.
9. She likes to be outside.
10. She likes math, she's not very good at it but she still likes it.

No comments: