Sunday, July 10, 2011

Quick, last minute get away!

Over the 4th of July weekend we were able to tag along with Devin to Las Vegas so he could do one last thing to the Discount Tire he built up in North Las Vegas. He had to work a lot of the time which meant I was occupying the children at the pool, which also meant hardly any pictures because there was no way I was leaving my camera unattended, and there was definitely no way I was leaving my children unattended so that I could watch my camera. Although I was definitely surprised at how many people did just ignore there children so they could work on their tans. I'll never understand! Anyway it was a short trip but we had a good time!


I love the above picture of those two!
She is such a Daddy's girl!


And I love these 3 kiddos!
They love staying in a hotel, it didn't matter what city we were in!




No comments: