Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I made this cupcake topiary for my Mom for Mother's Day! Other than the fact that I ran out of cupcakes, I think it turned out pretty cute! My Mom loved it and loved being able to share the cupcakes as kids and grandkids came by to visit. I love my Mom so much and definitely appreciates all she does for me and my family!


I also made my Mother in Law a cool canvas picture of all her Grandkids, but I didn't get a picture. When I do, I will post that picture!

8 comments:

Krystal said...

LOVE IT!!!

Kristen said...

This is so cute!!!

RPH said...

ADORABLE! You are so talented!

the Wilcox Family said...

Wow. . .now that is called creative. You sure have the baking bug. . . . my kids would love me to be like that!! Maybe you can inspire me. . .

Turley Family said...

that is so cute. thats another thing added to the list that you have to show me how to do!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

So dang cute Tami!!

Debbie said...

Wow, very nice!!

Leslie said...

Sheesh kabobs! I love that! You are so very talented. What don't you do?