Monday, January 25, 2010

Precious!


I got to spend the morning with this little guy today! We tried to get a decent picture of him for Julie to send out to her clients, letting them know he arrived and when she'll be back at work.
We wanted him asleep and he wanted to be awake and look around.
I started sorting through them and editing them and thought this one was cute!

5 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Ahh . . so cute and sweet. Too bad babies have to wake up and cry and keep you up during the night. Plus your so exhausted and . . oh, sorry, I tend to focus on the hard things about babies. Good thing I am past that point in life. Congrats to Julie though, he is so very cute!!

RPH said...

What a handsome little guy!

Way to go Tam, that picture is great.

Krystal said...

He is soooooo cute!!!!!!! Great pic!

Turley Family said...

LOVE it! i can't wait to see more!

oh and good work julie, he is so cute! what a beautiful baby boy! oh and i am in love with his name.

The Garner Family said...

Beautiful! I love it :)