Devin had the opportunity to take the kids to the Dunes this weekend with his brother Brandon and his family. They got home in the middle of the night last night and since waking up have talked non stop about how much fun they had. We are going as a family in 2 weeks, should be fun. Anyway, I was talking to Liam about it and he told me he had met a new friend there and that her name was Kennedy but he didn't know how old she was so don't ask. I asked him if she was cute and this is what he said, "yeah, (short pause), well, with her helmet on she is." I died laughing and of course he threatened me not to tell anyone, so here I'm telling everyone. He told me if I told I would "get hit by a 6 year old." I wasn't scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment