Thursday, December 31, 2009

Funny Guy

Today I was sitting out on the curb watching the kids ride their Christmas presents around in front of our house. Liam let his cousin Gavin take a turn on his new Razor and came over to sit by me. He put his arms around me and was cuddling with me and I asked him this question.
"Liam, when you are 15 will you still cuddle with me and give me hugs and kisses?" He looked up at me a little confused and lovingly said "yes." I continued with "can we write that down on a piece of paper?" Even more confused he said "Why do we need to write it down?" And before I could answer him he said "Wait..... when I'm 15 will you be an old woman?" I just started laughing.

3 comments:

RPH said...

HAHAHAAAAA!!!!

That kid is too funny, and so adorable.

Miss you. Are you planning on coming back this summer? I sure hope so!

RPH said...

by the way, I am still waiting for a Christmas report from the Mc Coy house! How was it?

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Ha, so funny!!