If you ever want to see pure chaos, come to our family Christmas party. There were about 120 people in my parents house to eat dinner and open a gift. Our normal FHE's usually get about 75 people out, but it seems everyone shows up to the Christmas one. Family that lives out of town are here as well as grandparents are invited. It was a great night but by the time we left we were exhausted and enjoyed the quiet drive home.
We have a tradition that we always eat Mexican food and we always have sugar cookies for dessert. For some reason I'm always expected to bring cookies. This gingerbread man is my new favorite cookie cutter! He is so cute!

We have a tradition that we always eat Mexican food and we always have sugar cookies for dessert. For some reason I'm always expected to bring cookies. This gingerbread man is my new favorite cookie cutter! He is so cute!


Another tradition is that the kids always act out the Nativity. We've been doing this since I was little and got to participate in it. My older sister has collected some great costumes over the years, and has something for everyone who wants to participate.
Ryleigh was an angel.












2 comments:
Wish I could have been there. With 120 people, I could have snuck in for a cookie and no one would have known!
Love the nativity.
What a special tradition. Those pictures are great!
Post a Comment