Friday, December 18, 2009

Teacher Gifts

For teacher gifts this year I decided to do a bunch of homemade things. My sister in law found this cute idea online where you fill a cone shaped bag with hot cocoa mix and then top with mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. I made my favorite Hot Cocoa mix and this cute little gift tag and then topped it with cute ribbon. I think they turned out pretty cute.


I found these cute bags at Hobby Lobby for $1 and they had cute matching tins that I
made Paradise Bakery sugar cookies and put in them. I didn't get a picture of those.


I put 6 of these bags together. 1 for each of my kids and Gavin's teachers, 1 for their bus driver from all 3 kids and then two for Gunner's preschool teachers.


My SIL found this cute and tasty idea online too. You use the pretzel Snaps and top with a Hershey kiss. Put them in the oven to soften a little and then top them off with an M&M.
Both regular Hershey Kisses and Candy Cane Kisses are delish!


We took a step further and did a Rolo on some and topped them with a half of a Pecan.
One of my girlfriends had made these for our get together. Also delish!


We also included a little bag of Chex muddy buddies and some of the bags also had an ornament in them for their teachers.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

We better start finding cute Teacher ideas for us to make together for Valentine's Day. :)