Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ryleigh's BIG Day!

Ryleigh was Baptized last Saturday, November 14th, and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! We are so proud of her decision to be baptized and hope she will always strive to stay close to the Lord and always Choose the Right!

Grandma Fay made her dress! It turned out great!


Daddy and Ryleigh in their whites


The whole gang!

We are so grateful for the love and support shown to us by our families! We had a lot of people there to support Ryleigh on her Big Day! I'm going to attempt to name them so that we remember. If any of you are left out, please let me know!

Great Grandma and Grandpa Peterson
Grandma and Grandpa Wheeler
Grandma and Grandpa McCoy, Cody, Blu, and Makenna
Aunt Shannon
Uncle John
Aunt Sheri
Uncle Dale and Aunt Pam along with Brookley and Courney and Maesyn and Jake
Aunt Laura
Aunt Becky
Uncle Rob and Aunt Meilyn and Jon
Uncle Mike and Aunt Cindy, Alexa, Cole, and Jason
Aunt Kristie, Jacie, Jacob, and Kylie
Aunt Julie, Gavin, Gunner, and Griffin
Uncle Colin and Aunt Mary

Thank you so much and Thank you to those who helped bring things to the
brunch after wards as well! We love you all!

5 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

I am happy to hear it went well. You feel old yet, Tami?! I know I do. What an amazing step for her. Very cute pics.

Krystal said...

I am so sad we missed it. :( Ryleigh looks beautiful and we are so proud of her!

RPH said...

By the way, it has been a long time since I have seen a family picture on your blog. You guys are one good looking bunch!!

RPH said...

I bet you had a big crowd to support her! Yea Ry! How neat that your mom made her dress. What a great day!

Sara said...

such a sweet girl! and a great family photo!