I don't think I ever documented that both Ryleigh and Liam were switched to different classes about the 3rd week of school. At Noah Webster they are grouped by their learning ability and incidentally they were placed in the wrong class. Ryleigh needed to be moved to class where she was challenged more and Liam needed to be moved to a class where they could help him with his reading. I went to Parent Teacher Conferences today for both Ryleigh and Liam. This was also the first time I was able to formally meet their teachers because of the switch. I did go on a field trip with Ryleigh but didn't really get to meet her teacher. Both of their teachers had good things to say about them both said they were constantly showing improvement and that they were a pleasure to have in class. Liam's teacher said he is a little too social but they are working on it. I went to Liam's class first and this is what his grades were:
Language Arts 97%
Math 97%
Penmanship 86%
Phonics 100%
Reading/Vocab 97%
Science 100%
Social Studies 99%
Spelling 96%
Art E
Computer S
Library S
Music S
P.E. S
Writing 96%
Academic Effort S
Citizenship S
Homework S
He also made the Honor Roll! Woo Hoo! Congratulations Liam! We are so proud of you! His teacher told me he is doing a fantastic job reading, and that she wasn't sure why he was moved. He is reading well above where he needs to be!
Ryleigh Grades were as follows:
Language Arts 97%
Math 96%
Penmanship S
Phonics 100%
Reading/Vocab 93%
Spelling 97%
Science 96%
Social Studies 98%
Writing 92%
Art S
Computer S
Library S
Music S
P.E. S
Academic Effort S
Citizenship S
Homework E
Ryleigh also made the Honor Roll! Congratulations Ryleigh! We are so proud of !
Noah Webster requires an A average to make the Honor Roll which means 93% or higher average! Which only makes it that much harder to achieve and that much better when they do! So I am very proud of both of them for working hard!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
YAY Ryleigh and Liam!!! YAY to you and Devin too for being great parents to them! :)
Post a Comment