Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lost another one

I think this is tooth #5 for Liam. He was determined tonight that he was going to get this tooth out before he went to bed! This is normally a Daddy job, but with Daddy working out of town some of the Daddy jobs are now Mommy jobs. Liam was such a champ, we spent 30 minutes working on this tooth. Sometimes I would wiggle it and pull and then he would take a turn. It did not want to come out!

But alas! Liam finally was the one who got it out! Then he had to call Dad
and let him know that he won over the tooth!


His teeth are falling out fast. His other front tooth is loose as well!
I hope that one isn't as stubborn as the last!

1 comment:

Turley Family said...

congrats on losing another one! i love that he was so proud that he had to call his daddy! cute boy!