About 6 weeks ago I got an email from Arizona Grand Resort that had an offer to come stay at their resort for $79 a night including resort fee! It was only offered for specific weekends and my birthday weekend happened to be one of them! I couldn't pass up the chance to have a "Stay-cation" at that price! So that is what I chose to do for my birthday! Devin and the kids painfully obliged! Just kidding they were just as excited as me! We didn't get to do anything real exciting as a family this Summer and we thought this would be the perfect end to it!
The Lazy river is always a hit and where we seem to spend a lot of our time. 3 times in the 2 days we were there Meghan fell asleep on it. She got a lot of attention from the passersby between falling asleep and her sunglasses! Which she kept on almost the entire time!
The Lazy river is always a hit and where we seem to spend a lot of our time. 3 times in the 2 days we were there Meghan fell asleep on it. She got a lot of attention from the passersby between falling asleep and her sunglasses! Which she kept on almost the entire time!
WyattBelow is a series of pictures of Devin coming down the big slide. Liam went down the one on the right. I missed it because I had taken Meghan back to the room to take a nap. I had the camera so it didn't documented. I couldn't get him to do it again, although he says it wasn't scary!














2 comments:
SOOO FUN! That looks like you guys had a blast!!
Wow, I'm not familiar with this resort, but if the waterpark is included in the $80 that's an awesome price! These days it cost $25 for adults and $20 for kids to go to Sunsplash!! Remember when we were kids and we paid like $8, those were the days :) Anyhow, looks like you had a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment