Some of my favorites from Liam from the last couple of week!
Liam: "Mom, Meghan is the cutest baby in the whole world! (pause) You're Lucky!"
A few days later he said "Mom, Meghan is adorable!"
Liam loves to be tickled, he asked me to tickle his tummy the other day and he told me
I was giving him hills (goose bumps)!
I love this kid and the things that come out of his mouth! I hope he still thinks this in a few years!
Liam: "Mom, Meghan is the cutest baby in the whole world! (pause) You're Lucky!"
A few days later he said "Mom, Meghan is adorable!"
Liam loves to be tickled, he asked me to tickle his tummy the other day and he told me
I was giving him hills (goose bumps)!
I love this kid and the things that come out of his mouth! I hope he still thinks this in a few years!





1 comment:
he is so cute, he always has somthing cute to say. "you're lucky" so have such a cute little guy.
Post a Comment