Too funny! So many of the pictures you post remind of Jace when he was younger! I have a feeling her and Jace will be best buddies...and partners in crime when she gets a little older. :)
President Gordon B. Hinckley: "You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
2 comments:
hahaaha! this made me smile.
Too funny! So many of the pictures you post remind of Jace when he was younger! I have a feeling her and Jace will be best buddies...and partners in crime when she gets a little older. :)
Post a Comment