Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fast and Slow Shutter Speed

Here are a couple of pictures showing fast and slow Shutter speeds. This first picture is a slow shutter speed, that is why the water looks really soft and blurry, almost heavenly. I thought the lighting was awesome too.Here is a fast shutter speed. The water looks crisp and almost like you can see every drop.
This was a lot of fun to play around with. Both pictures are of the same water fall, same time of day, yet they look so different just by adjusting some of the settings on the camera.

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I really like your pictures. I'm jealous of people who can take good pictures! I probably need a better camera though...

How do you make your pictures so big on your blog? They look good so big.

Cheryl said...

Good job- sorry that I missed it

RPH said...

those pictures are great! What a difference. I am jealous of your camera skills. Be sure and take good notes in your class.

Turley Family said...

loving the slow shutter speed....its so heavenly!