Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Question of the day

Does anybody else shower like this?

Usually she is fully dressed!



I guess I can be grateful I get a shower once in awhile!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

YEP! I usually have both of them in there with me. They are either showering with me...or getting into something they shouldn't be if I am showering alone. I don't know which situation is worse! :)

RPH said...

HAHAHAAA!! Those pictures are great! And that is a good idea. Some days, I dont even bother showering because I dont think I can get one in...I hadnt thought of this method.

Turley Family said...

i can't remember the last time i showered by my self!

juliespahr said...

Oh, I miss that girl!!! Give her a BIG LOVE for me!!!

Summer said...

Is there any other way to get a shower with ornery little kids around :)