I saw this idea on a friend's blog and thought they were the cutest and I just had to make them for my kids! I ended up making 9 of them! I'm so sick of spray paint and tying ribbons, not to mention it's been so windy lately that it's been really hard to do the painting. Spray paint, allergies, and wind don't mix! I've had to give myself breathing treatments at least twice a day all week. But they turned out really cute! I have yet to finish Meg's but it's 11:45 at night, the night before Easter and I am exhausted from a busy day! She won't care, I'll finish it tomorrow!









5 comments:
I know I told you last night, but the buckets are darling... better than any basket I have ever seen! What a lucky Aunt and Mommy those kids have.
OH!MY!GOSH!
How cute are those!!!!!
Geez...and I thought I was creative that I used gigantic sand buckets as the kids Easter baskets, so they can use them at the park!
Those are adorable!
Oh, those are adorable! What a cute project! Way to go girl!!!
Wow, I would say you outdid yourself! Those look great, and you colored eggs AND made cookies...yeah, you would be superMOM! Now, take a break...you deserve it!
Those are adorable! Do you have your own vinyl cutter or did you write those names freehand?
Post a Comment