Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Festivities

We managed to fit all of our normal Easter Festivities and traditions into one day this year! I am exhausted to say the least! We decorated eggs!

Meg wanted so badly to help! Maybe next year sweetie!




"Just a little farther!"


I finally gave one to her! She was so excited she didn't stop smiling!


We also made sugar cookies!


Jake was over and joined in on the fun! He's never done this with us before and was amazed at my talent! He made me feel good!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Once again you are showing me that I am failing in the creative department as a mom! We didn't even decorate eggs this year. Next year, can you invite us over so my kids can enjoy some creativity with their Aunt Tami? :)

RPH said...

Oh, those beautiful eggs. They are so pretty!!

RPH said...

By the way, invite my kids over next year too!

Monya said...

Those cookies just amaze me. What do I do for Easter?...Nothing...we really on Grandma. LOSER- I know.