As my kids get older it is so much fun to be able to start playing games with them! One game they have come to love is "Beetle Bop". The one where you get to hit someone in the car if you see a Volkswagen Beetle. Anyway, they have gotten really good at spotting them and I have to really be on my toes to beat them, although sometimes they get really frustrated when I'm kicking their butts so I have to find a couple for them to get. Anyway it's beet a lot of fun!Monday, April 27, 2009
"Beetle Bop"
As my kids get older it is so much fun to be able to start playing games with them! One game they have come to love is "Beetle Bop". The one where you get to hit someone in the car if you see a Volkswagen Beetle. Anyway, they have gotten really good at spotting them and I have to really be on my toes to beat them, although sometimes they get really frustrated when I'm kicking their butts so I have to find a couple for them to get. Anyway it's beet a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment