Meghan got the stomach flu last Wednesday, it was so sad to have her throwing up, diarrhea and just being miserable! I then got it on Friday, we were a lovely pair! We laid around a lot. This little girl slept so much that I started to get a little scared! By Sunday she felt tons better but still had diarrhea! This continued, so today I decided to take her in to the Dr. It seems to be a virus, so there isn't anything they can do for her! She lost a whole pound because of all the throwing up and diarrhea. That's a lot on a 23 lb. baby. Her left ear was free from infection but still has fluid and the right ear is still infected. So here we ago on yet another round of antibiotics. We need to get better this week is busy! Lots to do!
She had been sleeping laying down and woke up, or so I thought, but she only had enough energy to sit up and fall right back to sleep!
She had been sleeping laying down and woke up, or so I thought, but she only had enough energy to sit up and fall right back to sleep!




5 comments:
that's so sad! you guys have been hit hard with sickness this year! Get better! I hope these antibiotics work for little meg!
Poor thing! It's the pits when babies are sick!
Cute little gal. I should come to your house, I am on my death bed too. Gah!
Poor Megs has gone through the ringer. I'm so glad you get to be home to take care of her... she's a lucky baby and doesn't even know it.
Poor girl! At least she has a super cute belly.
Post a Comment