
L: Mom, remember when we were at the lake with Cole and Jacob?
M: Yeah
L: Well, remember when Grif almost drowned! (Side note: he was wearing a life jacket playing on the beach when his feet went out from under him and he couldn't roll to his back)
M: Yeah
L: Well, I saved him
M: I know, you did a good job hustling over to help him.
L: Yeah, and the water was really cold but it didn't even feel that cold to me. I just knew I needed to help him! And then after I saved him I was like, my job is done here!





4 comments:
Oh my gosh. I lol-ed at his last line. How cute. It sounds like he's saying his purpose in life is fulfilled now. :) That is scaring about the drowning. Maggie has done the same thing in a swimming pool - I was right next to her but still scary - so I can envision what your talking about. I'm glad he's fine.
SO CUTE! What a great kid!
Hey Tami! Your boy's so cute! Thanks for coming to our blog, your photography looks great too!
what a little hero! also like the pic of laim, i have not done pic on that wall but i like it!
Post a Comment