Friday, February 6, 2009

Tricks of the trade

Anyone who knows me knows that I like to make sugar cookies! I not only want them to taste super yummy but they need to look pretty too. Last night I had the opportunity to attend a class that was taught by Melissa Lee, check out her blog here, her cookies and cakes are beautiful. This is what I came home with. It was a lot of fun, now I'm just curious how they taste! I don't want to spend a lot of time on something if it doesn't taste good! She said they taste better the next day, so I told my family to wait a day. I'll let you know!


Cute, huh?

5 comments:

Spring said...

Those are so pretty! :)

RPH said...

Those ARE so beautiful! I bet yours taste better...

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

So...when should I be expecting my care package with those inside?! Way too cute! You've got talent.

Turley Family said...

wow they are super pretty cookies, i could never do that! glad they tasted better then you thought! is it the cookie or the icing that doesnt taste very good?

Monya said...

I love your sugar cookies. When are you baking again?