Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lollilops make everything better!

This little girl hasn't been feeling well, she's gotten 2 new teeth and another is
on the way. We take lots of baths and today I tried giving her a lollipop!
Pretty much I do whatever makes her happy!

It was a good half hour of silence, at least!


She acted like it was sour at first! It's a tootsie pop!


I told her to smile, this is what I got!

4 comments:

RPH said...

Great pictures! Love those faces!

by the way, no Holden STILL does not walk. That picture on my blog was a misrepresentation.

juliespahr said...

Griffin just pointed to the last picture and said,"Mom, that's Meghan crying!" He was very concerned! She's gonna have to work on that happy face!:)

Cheryl said...

yummy! sticky fun!

Turley Family said...

sorry she not feeling well again! sick kids are the worst!

what cute pictures, been there done that, doing what ever you can to make a sad, not feeling well kid happy!