I can hardly believe my baby boy is 6. In a lot of ways Liam still feels like my baby, he was my baby for 5 years before Meghan came along. We had his party this weekend with the McCoy side of the family. (His family is bigger into celebrating birthdays than mine.) Plus Liam shares his birthday with his Uncle Colin, Devin's little brother, so we celebrate this day together. My sister in law Krystal was nice enough to offer to have it at their house and heat up the pool so everyone could swim. Liam was beyond excited when he heard this and couldn't wait. He asks everyday when it's going to be warm enough to swim! He is a fish! Julie's family came along too! We had a nacho bar, which was delish, and Liam's favorite Pretzel Jello cake! Everyone loves this, I made 2 9x13 pans of this and there wasn't even a crumb left! Here are some pictures of the festivities!
Blu, Ryleigh, Cade, Liam, Gavin, and Makenna





5 comments:
SWIMMING!?! Really? I am still wearing a parka and feeling brave if I go outside.
And can you post the recipe for the yummy jello pretzel stuff? Sounds delicious!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY LIAM!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
It was a fun party! I can't wait to have another Nachos party! :)
Hmmmmm.....who's Birthday is next?
Better start planning that party!!
That is a freaking sweet pool...Liam is freaking sweet too. :)
So fun to be able to go swimming OUTSIDE in feb. Looks like a fun birthday with your family! Happy birthday Liam!
Happy Birthday! Looks like a blast!!
Post a Comment