Today we were invited to the park with some friends! Actually Devin and the kids were invited, I invited myself and took Meg. The kids had a great time seeing friends that we don't get to see enough! Here is Liam being a monkey.


Here is where Chansey took over the camera!
I added this one because if you make the picture big, you can see her teeth. She has 3 on the top and 2 on the bottom. She is missing one of her front teeth, it looks a little funny!



Thanks guys we had a great time! Let's not wait so long this time to get together!









3 comments:
Loving megs new birhtday outfit! where is it from?
Don't you just love days at the park with your kids.
I am so jealous! I want to go outside and go to the park!
Oh!! The pics are great. You are so good at taking pictures and documenting everything. Maybe one day I can be cool like you! I am so sad that I missed the park that day. I was miserable at home. But, I am not so miserable anymore, so we will have to go again soon. Love you guys!
Post a Comment