Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 Random things about me

Not much to blog about so I copied Kristen's idea and copied and pasted this from Facebook!



1. I save everything! But usually only for a few months and then I purge most of what I saved! (Why can't I just throw it out to begin with! My house would be cleaner!)
2. I need my alone time! I'll sacrifice sleep to have a few hours to myself at the end of the day!
3. I have to sleep with a blanket on! I'll just crank down the air if it's too hot under it.
4. I hate being hot! Why do I live in AZ?
5. Probably because I never want to live in the snow! I hate that everything is dirty all the time. And the dressing and undressing of children!
6. I love being a mom! I wish my kids would stay little forever!
7. I love photography! I love to show my creativity in this way! I hope someday to take some classes in it.
8. I love to bake! cookies, cakes, whatever!
9. I was in choir and orchestra all throughout school!
10. I was 5'10" by the time I was in 8th grade! That is when I stopped growing! Hated it then, like it now!
11. I hate making my bed, therefore I only do it when my bedding gets washed!
12. I can admit when I'm wrong! But when I'm right, I won't let you forget about it.
13. I'm almost always last to say "I'm Sorry!" (Devin said not almost, always!)
14. I love, love, love Mexican food!
15. I like to go camping!
16. I love using moisturizer on my face and lotion on my feet, but hate putting lotion anywhere else on my body!
17.My favorite number is 4.
18. I'm addicted to blogging! I either blog or look at others at least once a day.
19. I'm #13 out of 15 children.Which means I have 58 nieces and nephews on my side of the family alone, and 2 on the other side.
20 I laugh really hard at people when they fall or get hurt! Devin hates this! But I laugh at myself too!
21. My parents come home from their mission in exactly 22 days. I'm not counting it down or anything!
22. I love pedicures!
23. I love when other people brush or play with my hair. It's very relaxing to me! My husband won't do this for me, but my daughter likes to.
24. I like to scrapbook, but have found that digital scrapbooking is a huge space saver!
25. I'm really good at laughing at myself when I do something dumb or silly. This is a trait I wish my husband had!

4 comments:

Matt and Vanessa said...

I love having my hair played with too but Matt or Ryan don't do it right. So what I hear you saying is that I have a shot with Eryn?

Jenn said...

Fun things to learn about you! I am taking a class next sat Feb 28 on taking kids photos if you want to take it with me. Wendi Lee in my neighborhood is teaching it. call me if your interested.

Mike and Jamie said...

I was going to say the same thing as Vanessa. I guess I need to teach Ellie to brush my hair without hurting me. I really want to learn to digital scrapbook but have not spent the time to learn. I am so behind!

RPH said...

That was fun to read. And CUTE new layout/background. It is adorable.