. . . . . . . . . . . . . .When it's already been a long weekend and the stir crazy kids have the day off from school? You take them to Bounce U and let them get all of their energy out there!
Bounce U had a special on Monday for $5 bounce, so Julie and I and 8 children went and had a great time! We each had our own 3 and then we had 2 tag alongs. Makenna, Devin's little sister and one of our nieces, Paityn. These pictures are a little blurry but you get the idea!
Here is Griffin braving the big slide!

Nice hair, Griff!

Peek a boo Ry!

I'm king of the world!

Makenna, Paityn, and Griff


Gavin and Paityn
What's the big deal?

Makenna and Griff
I think these 2 meant to go down together!

Ry

Liam and Griffin made it safe and sound

I can't get up!

Finally made it, I need to take a breather!

Gunner

I made it to the top!

Julie even braved the slide and took Meg and Griffin at the same time!
I love this picture with Meghan's little head barely sticking up!

Meg was happy at the start and at the end, not so sure in the middle.
3 comments:
what a fun day! thanks for taking Makenna with you, she felt so special and had a great time1
Oh how fun! Why dont they have any cool stuff like that around here? I would buy a season pass.
Looks like fun! We would love to tag-along next time that you go. :)
Post a Comment