This is Devin's new found love! He was introduced to Dr. Pepper made with pure Cane Sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup! One of his subs gave him a can to try and he was immediately online trying to figure out how to get some of his own. The guy told him you can only buy it in Texas but that you can order online and have it shipped. I tried it and there is definitely a different taste, I wish had had a regular one to compare.I guess this is the way soda used to be made before a sugar shortage.
Here is the link if your interested!





3 comments:
it is made in mexico- still processed with chemicals that have a skull and crossbones listed on the tank! ok I know I am a downer! glad he found something he enjoys!
I am ordering some right now! I am a HUGE DP fan, and pure cane sugar will make it good for me, right? Thanks for the tip!
HAHA to Todds comment. I dont care if I am drinking toxins, it still tastes so yummy!
Also, I didnt complete my order. Did you really have to pay 20 bucks for shipping. For a total of over 35 dollars for 12 cans?
Post a Comment