Looks like fun. I remember playing on those at friends houses in AZ! Per my husband, we will never be allowed to won one. I bet your kids were thrilled. They must have been good the WHOLE year!
I love the kids faces walking our to the Trampoline. It reminds me of the Christmas my parents got us one. They will have a ton of memories from it. Good gift Mom & Dad... or was it santa?
President Gordon B. Hinckley: "You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
3 comments:
Looks like fun. I remember playing on those at friends houses in AZ! Per my husband, we will never be allowed to won one. I bet your kids were thrilled. They must have been good the WHOLE year!
Are your kids outside with SHORTS and NO SHOES on??? I am so jealous!
I love the kids faces walking our to the Trampoline. It reminds me of the Christmas my parents got us one. They will have a ton of memories from it. Good gift Mom & Dad... or was it santa?
Post a Comment