While giving Meghan a bath last night I asked Ryleigh and Liam several times to close the blinds on the back doors. When I walked out into the family room Liam says "Mom, the Holy Ghost must have been here!?" I followed with "why do you say that?" To which he replied "because when I came out here the blinds were already down!"
Another quick one from Liam!
Devin was out working really late last night! About 8 o'clock Liam walks out to where I am and says "So I see Devin's not home yet!" I asked him to repeat it to make sure I heard it right and I did! I said "You call him daddy, not Devin." He then says "Well that's his name isn't it? He calls me Liam and I call him daddy."
It doesn't work that way!
Another quick one from Liam!
Devin was out working really late last night! About 8 o'clock Liam walks out to where I am and says "So I see Devin's not home yet!" I asked him to repeat it to make sure I heard it right and I did! I said "You call him daddy, not Devin." He then says "Well that's his name isn't it? He calls me Liam and I call him daddy."
It doesn't work that way!





1 comment:
I don't know if you have heard Maesyn call us both by our First names. She does it at least half of the time. Now Jake will say "HI-EEE" and then laugh. He is mostly calling us Mommy and Dadae (I'd add an accent if i knew how). And we are pleased. I am very self conscious and am afraid that people might think that we are her step parents, or that one of us is the boy friend or girl friend of the other and that is why she refers to us by our first name. Christmas morning she ran in and said "NATE, HEIDI!" Not "Mom Dad" and if she really wants our attention it is "NATHAN" or "HEIDI WEA" (Lea is my middle name).
Post a Comment