Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote 2008


I voted today! Did you?
There is a lot at stake in this election, it truly scares me! So many things can change depending on the turn out of the Presidential race as well as so many Propositions that are
on the ballot today!
I am, however, grateful that we have the right to vote! Also for so many freedoms we enjoy because we live in this great country!

1 comment:

RPH said...

I got my vote in already too! You guys (in AZ) had a lot more to think about that I did. I just had president and a few other governing positions. I think I filled in 5 bubbles total. Nothing too heavy like same sex marriage here.
I will be listening to the news and anticipating tomorrow.
You are right, there is a lot at stake. Lets just hope for the best in this!