Another Halloween came and went! This year we went to Devin's parents in Val Vista Lakes! Their neighborhood reminds me of good ole 36th ward back in the day! I miss that my parents don't live there anymore! The kids had a great time and got enough candy without getting too much! I think! Almost all of Devin's family was there! All but one of his brothers. Liam was good just going around the block, Ryleigh went another and then wanted to pass the candy out! I remember being like that when I was little! Meghan fell asleep within 15 minutes of being there!
Here she is, I made her costume! It turned out really cute, wish I could take all the credit! Nope I'm just a good copier! But I loved it anyway and it was super simple to do!
Here she is, I made her costume! It turned out really cute, wish I could take all the credit! Nope I'm just a good copier! But I loved it anyway and it was super simple to do!


Ryleigh was a Renaissance Queen! Julie did her hair and did a great job!
She got several compliments!

This is Devin's little brother Cody, he's 19 and still loves to dress up every year! This one was a little frightening, I was a little embarrassed to look at him! I love that he is secure enough with his manhood to let loose and have a good time! Sargent Dingle from Reno 911!
He had a partner too, didn't get his picture! He was a hit in the neighborhood, I walked with him down the street looking for family and you should have heard the murmuring!










5 comments:
So cute. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We had the same Darth at our house. Great pictures!! I am impressed with the Reno 911 guy!!
I love Liam as Darth Vader, that kid cracks me up. Your girls look beautiful as ever too. It sounds like Halloween was lots of fun. I hope to have my pictures soon.
I love the girls outfits! The tutu is so cute! And darth vadar(Liam) is awesome. Also, a shout out to mr. reno 911. haha that is too good.
Meghan tutu and onsie tured out super cute! good work!
I L-O-V-E Ryleigh's hair. You all look great!
Post a Comment