We have had a fun filled weekend! We started out last night going to the Gilbert High School Choir Western BBQ. We have gone every year for that last maybe 4 years! It is a huge fund raiser for the choir and we always have a good time! We eat good food, visit with the people we love and get to watch a talent show while doing it! This year both Jon and Zac performed! Jon sang "Chicks dig it" and Zac sang "Life is a highway". They did great! I was proud of them just for doing it, I wouldn't!
Then tonight we had a Ward Party at the church. They did a Fall Festival because our Trunk or Treat ended up being canceled! They did the traditional Chili cook-off! I didn't stick around to see who won because we had an 8:00 appointment to skype with my mom and dad in Fiji. They also had a few games for the kids to play. Bobbing for apples, pin the feather on the turkey, 3 legged race, bean bag toss, and a cake walk. We had a good time and were glad we decided to go.
Sorry no pictures!
And as per a lot of people's request I am going to post the chili recipe that I brought next!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment