Friday, October 10, 2008

San Tan Flats

We took the kids on a family date tonight! We went out to a fun place called San Tan Flats. It's in Queen Creek. You eat outside on picnic tables and there are fire pits all over the place. You can even roast marshmallows as your dessert. They also have a live band that the kids thought was pretty neat. Here are some pictures of our night.



I just thought this was a funny picture of Meghan.


We played pool after dinner. First time for the kids!


Devin had to help out a bit!

3 comments:

juliespahr said...

How Fun!! Love the picture of Meg!

therealmccoy said...

Colin and I love that place. it's a great place to bring people from out of town. I bet the kids had a blast. That picture of Meghan is priceless.

Michelle and Aaron said...

I am loving the picture of Meghan! She is way excited about something! We'll have to check that place out when we come back. Maybe you could show it to us?!?!