I have to brag a little about this kid today! When I went to pick them up from school Mrs. Williams, who is the aide in his class, told me Liam had gone to the nurse's office because he bumped his head and had a little bruise. This is what she told me about how it happened. One of the other boys at Liam's table dropped his pencil on the floor and Liam being super helpful offered to pick it up for him. In the process of getting back up to his chair he bumped his head on the table. She was very proud of him for offering to help. She continued to tell me how much he has grown just since the first day of school saying "this is a completely different kid than the one that came to us on the first day of school! I just love him! Everyday I'm grateful that we got to have him in our class and not the other teachers!" She is so sweet and I know Liam is in good hands with her and Mrs. Wheat!While we were waiting for the other 2 kids to show up Liam asked if he could roll down the window and say hi to Mrs. Grube, one of the other Kindergarten aides who has helped out in his class. I said "sure" and rolled it down for him. Mrs. Grube came over to the truck to talk to Liam and said Hi to Meghan and let me know that she has heard lots about Liam's little sister. Then she said "I love to see Liam around school, he is always good for a big hug and a smile! He gives great hugs!" I thought what a sweet boy! He is almost always sweet to me but if I could bottle some of that up for his cousins and big sister, I would in a heartbeat!
Your a sweetheart Liam, I love you so much! Thank you for loving school!





No comments:
Post a Comment