Daddy wasn't home to carve pumpkins tonight so we had to do what mommy could do without him! Which is cookies! The kids seemed to be just as happy about these! Julie and her boys came over to help because they didn't have a daddy around either tonight! Anyway, we had lots of fun making yummy cookies and fixing up some plates for friends and family! Oh yeah, and we ate some along the way! Halloween cookies are some of the most fun ones to do! I have a black cat, a bat, and a witch's hat cookie cutter too, but a little advice to any other cookie fanatics out there black is the worst tasting frosting! So use it sparingly! Ü





6 comments:
i was very glad to be on the receiving end of those yummy cookies! thanks for the late night chat!
Jace is sitting on my lap saying..."mom...i REALLY want those scary cookies for my tummy." I said Aunt Tami made them, he said..."I LOVE Tami!" :)
Frankenstein is adorable! And witch hats can be purple. Just a thought.
So cute tam! Geesh, you are good at those!
FYI, I got ONE bite of ONE cookie... thanks Colin! We also had people come over and see the plate of cookies and they were so impressed -- That still didn't mean Colin was going to share with them.
Ooh I am looking forward to my plate next Halloween! How fun!
Post a Comment