Sunday, August 10, 2008

One last outing before school starts

We got to spend the day at the lake with Julie's family. We took a picnic and had a great time. Last week we were offered the opportunity to go in halfway with Julie and her family to buy a boat and we took them up on it. We hope we get to spend lots of time on the lakes with our family as well as extended family. Here are some pics from our fun day.


I'm not sure but I think the boys are a little excited.


Liam thought it was so funny how messy his hair got.


Liam, Gavin, and Gunner all in the tube.


Ryleigh and Griffers in the tube.


Julie took a daring ride with Liam. I don't know what to say other than that Liam kept telling us to go faster! At one point they caught some air and fell off their knees, we slowed down while they got re-situated.


Devin is at the controls and in "boat heaven"

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Jjjjjjjjjealous!

Matt and Vanessa said...

Did I read that correctly? You are now the proud owners of a boat. What fun for your family. It seems like a perfect fit for you guys.

RPH said...

oh my! holy posts! wow..i think i have been reading your blog for over an hour getting caught up. will you take me on the boat next time i come to az?

Mike and Jamie said...

Oh man! I am jealous! I would love to have a boat. Looks like a great time.

Cheryl said...

That picture of Devin sure looks like Todd when he's at the helm..looks like fun!