Ok, so I finally got these pictures to post! For some reason only on these pictures I kept getting an error. The only thing that ended up working was to download them 2 at a time. Annoying, but accomplished!!
Here is Jacie Lynn and Ryleigh on the Merry go round! Reuben greased it up and it really went fast after that! The kids all enjoyed it!
Here is Jacie Lynn and Ryleigh on the Merry go round! Reuben greased it up and it really went fast after that! The kids all enjoyed it!

Aunt Helen brought up these little bug cages for all the little kids! They thought they were the neatest thing!
And then to top it off her and Reuben went out and helped them catch the bugs to put in them.















2 comments:
How fun! I want to go to the next one! I am part Eagar, right?
Call me! call me! call me! How did you get the big pictures to work out so well (the 640s)?
Raygon, I'm pretty sure you have a little Eagar blood running through your veins! Your more than welcome!
I only changed the vertical pictures to the 640, you were right when you told me they work better than the horizontal.
Post a Comment