I'm super excited about this, this is the first time I've ever been tagged, so here we go, you get to learn things about me that you probably don't care about, but I don't care.
Jenn tagged me for this post...Here's the low down:Here's what I'm supposed to do: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people.
*Three Joys
My 3 beautiful kids and my wonderful Husband!
Family
Pedicures
*Three Fears
Losing a Child
Speaking in Public (will say no, so don't ask)
Being the center of attention (don't sing happy birthday to me at a restaurant!)
*Obsessions/Collections
American Idol
Cookie cutters
Blogging
*Surprising Facts
I'm #13 out of 15 children
I have 60 plus nieces and nephews and 16 great nieces and nephews.
I was a very grumpy child and teenager, I never smiled for anything. (apparently I need to make a little correction here according to Raygon. She is right I was very happy when I was with my friends, I just never seemed to be that way with my family.)
Now I tag
Vanessa
Marianne
Krystal
Anne Marie
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
you were NOT a grumpy teenager...i have plenty of pictures of you smiling for things. the river every weekend, laying out every day, photo shoots with mandy at freestone, stealing road cones with kyle, making scotcharoos too many times, hiding out in your basement bedroom...i could go on, do you want me to!?
i miss ya
Thanks for tagging me. It was a lot of fun to do.
Post a Comment