Sunday, June 15, 2008

Top 10 reasons why we love daddy!

I asked the kids some of the reasons why they love their daddy and this is what I got! I started to see a pattern after the first couple! They love it most when they are just hanging out doing stuff with dad! Here is what they said!

1. I love when he plays X Box and Wii with me! - Liam

2. I love when he takes us on bike rides! - Ryleigh & Liam

3. I love when he takes me to the park! - Ryleigh

4. I love when he plays basketball with me! - Liam

5. I love when he takes me swimming! - Ryleigh

6. I love when he makes me boiled eggs! - Ryleigh & Liam

7. I love when he let's me sleep on him while he is playing X Box "with the boys!"(that's what Liam calls it when Devin is playing Live) - Meghan

8. I love when he buys me a new RC car! - Liam

9. I love when he gets up with Meghan on Sunday mornings so that I can sleep in! - Mommy

10. I love that he is a great dad and that he truly cherishes the time he gets to spend with the kids when he isn't working! - Mommy

I have pictures of each one of my kids like this with Devin! I am going to look for one of the other two and then I will add them as well. This is him with Meghan taken on Father's Day.


Devin with Ryleigh, she is probably2-3 months old



Devin with Liam, in the hospital. The one I had of them sleeping is already in his scrapbook, so this was the best I could do.

No comments: