have I commented here somewhere already? i love the family pictures. and baby megs swimming? too cute. by the way, you have enough hair on that head of yours, you will be just fine if it keeps falling out! i remember being so jealous of your fat ponytails!!
President Gordon B. Hinckley: "You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
4 comments:
such a cute family!! I love all the pictures, you do such a great job!
Good Looking Family!!
What a cute family! I found your blog! Lainie
have I commented here somewhere already? i love the family pictures. and baby megs swimming? too cute.
by the way, you have enough hair on that head of yours, you will be just fine if it keeps falling out! i remember being so jealous of your fat ponytails!!
Post a Comment