Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Joys of having a baby....
As I was showering a couple of days ago I noticed a hand full of hair when I was ringing my hair out! Hoping it was a fluke, when I showered yesterday I held my breath as I put my fingers through my hair again when sadly I realized that indeed my hair was starting to fall out. One of the many not so fun things about having a baby. I always get really worried as I have handfuls coming out every day that surely I'll run out sooner or later. But luckily I haven't yet! Another downfall of losing my hair, is that with each baby I've had it seems to grow back curlier. If I keep this up, pretty soon I'm going to have a fro.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
My hair doesnt fall out, but it gets waaay curlier too. Isnt that strange how that can happen? It makes the days of trying to straighten it take forever!
Post a Comment