Last night I was extremely tired and decided to lay down with Meghan about 5 o'clock, I knew Devin was on his way home so I wasn't too worried about falling asleep with the older kids home. They are really well behaved and during my pregnancy would let me take naps and just have quiet time with a movie or playing the Wii. They know the rules are that they can't answer the door or the phone, and they have my permission to wake me up at any point if they need me. Anyway I woke up about 7 and found Devin and the kids were cleaning the kitchen floor which I was super excited about. I decided to stay in my room for awhile so I didn't disturb what was going on. When I walked out I found Liam had a band-aid on his upper lip, when I asked him what happened he said he cut himself shaving. I was a little concerned and began talking to him about how he isn't old enough to shave and then noticed his right eyebrow. Yep, that's right he shaved half of his eyebrow off. He is super embarrassed about it, so I had to trick him into taking this picture with Meghan to really get a picture of his eyebrow.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
This is what I woke up to.....
Last night I was extremely tired and decided to lay down with Meghan about 5 o'clock, I knew Devin was on his way home so I wasn't too worried about falling asleep with the older kids home. They are really well behaved and during my pregnancy would let me take naps and just have quiet time with a movie or playing the Wii. They know the rules are that they can't answer the door or the phone, and they have my permission to wake me up at any point if they need me. Anyway I woke up about 7 and found Devin and the kids were cleaning the kitchen floor which I was super excited about. I decided to stay in my room for awhile so I didn't disturb what was going on. When I walked out I found Liam had a band-aid on his upper lip, when I asked him what happened he said he cut himself shaving. I was a little concerned and began talking to him about how he isn't old enough to shave and then noticed his right eyebrow. Yep, that's right he shaved half of his eyebrow off. He is super embarrassed about it, so I had to trick him into taking this picture with Meghan to really get a picture of his eyebrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
hahahaaaahaaa! TOO FUNNY!
That is too crazy. Pretty sure I would've passed out then and there. Boys will be boys!
Love the blog. Keep those posts comin'. Feel free to check us out at wheelermemories.blogspot.com
Wow! Crazy-good to hear everyone is alright. Great to document these things. He is such a cute kid, 1/2 eyebrow and all! Nice to hear other families have those moments!!
oh my! i love the new layout. lets get you a rockin topper to complete this look! so cute! where did you get it? cute cute cute!
Super cute background! I may call you tonight, if I can stay awake. Currently we are 2 hours ahead & it's been a long day! I love the blog though.
Your kids are all so cute! Love the half eyebrow. BTW this is Michelle (Matt Taylor's sister) a.k.a i love sixlets on xbox.
Post a Comment