For the last 2 years my dad's brother uncle Reuben has planned a spring camping trip. He has always tried to keep our families close after my dad passed away when I was just a little girl. He does a good job planning activities and reunions to accomplish this. This was our Spring camping trip. We don't go real far since it's just for 1 night, but still manage to have a good time. I didn't go because of the new baby. I couldn't really see doing a tent with a 6 week old. Which they found out was broken anyway when they went to set it up(we hadn't used this particular tent in probably 3 or 4 years, it's too small for our whole family) . The 3 of them ended up sleeping in the truck for the night. I would have killed somebody had I been there, my back would have never survived, and we would have driven home to sleep in our own beds. Anyway, they had lots of fun riding quads and horses as you can see, and they also got to hang out with cousins, which is always a plus. Daddy did a good job taking a few pictures, so that I could post them for all of you.
All kidding aside, I am going to stop reading your blog. This outdoors stuff is making me feel all the more miserable about living here. I look outside and still see white...I still have to bundle up and brave the fridgid temperatures just to get the mail. Stop will all the outdoor posts! I am getting so depressed.
heheee, you know I am kidding. Looks like everyone had a good time. I really am jealous of your weather though!
President Gordon B. Hinckley: "You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
1 comment:
All kidding aside, I am going to stop reading your blog. This outdoors stuff is making me feel all the more miserable about living here. I look outside and still see white...I still have to bundle up and brave the fridgid temperatures just to get the mail. Stop will all the outdoor posts! I am getting so depressed.
heheee, you know I am kidding. Looks like everyone had a good time. I really am jealous of your weather though!
Post a Comment