Meghan is by far our most creative child, she loves to play pretend, and make up stories or songs. It's been a lot of fun and I've been extra grateful that I've been able to be home with her, so I don't miss any of it. Here are a couple of examples from the last week.
She came in from from being outside, so excited and asked if she could go ice skating in the backyard. I answered her with a questioning, sure? To which she replied "Yes? But only if I wear my pretend helmet and pretend ice skates, and pretend there is ice back there? (pause) Yes!!!"
She also has a HUGE obsession with Dr. Pepper. She can hear you open a can from anywhere in the house and when she hears she comes running asking for the 2nd drink. Well the other night she asked what she could have to drink, to which I replied "milk, water, or chocolate milk" She turned to me and said in a whiny voice "But I want something yummier and brown, and it doesn't come from cows!" Haha! I couldn't stop laughing!
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment